Thursday, 28 April 2011

Hobbies

Why does it seem like suddenly everyone has hobbies?  Baking, crocheting, coffee-shop discovering ... so many pleasant and productive ideas popping out of everyone's head.  And it's not enough to just do stuff ... everyone's talking about it on their blogs.  Well, fine.  I'll do it too.

Except that, um, I have no hobbies.  To Do List, Item 1:  Find a hobby.  Maybe two.  Item 2: Find my old blog. I like food.  And I want to do other productive things aside from watch TV.  Those are good hobbies in the making.  Check.  Item 2 ... shoot.  Even the email account I used for it has expired.   So here's a new blog to go with my new hobbies.  Here's to new beginnings!

1 comment:

  1. Hello MiT!!! It took me a little bit to figure out who you were, but I put the pieces together and was thrilled when I realized it was you! Excited to read your future musings...

    ReplyDelete